The day has arrived for one of the most expensive and glamorous weddings in India. Multi-billionaire business tycoon Mukesh Ambani’s daughter Isha is set to take sacred vows with the another billionaire’s son Anand, son of Ajay Piramal. We are still not yet over the Priyanka-Nick’s wedding and we are yet again ready to embrace this one. As usual, the destination for the wedding in Udaipur. Almost every high-end weddings, birthdays, and functions are held in Udaipur because of its royal heritage.
The Estimated Cost of the Big Fat Wedding
Wedding planners after studying the wedding preparations and have finally analyzed the amount to be around $100 Million dollars. For Mukesh Ambani that will be around 2 percent of his total net worth.
But is it really that High?
A recent revelation was made in the Livemint article that stated that they got to have a chat with one of the close relatives of the Ambani family. He said that the wedding would not have the cost of it in its entirety for more than $15 million dollars which is also not less.
Mind-Boggling Facts about the Wedding
- 40 Chartered planes have been arranged to maintain a proper and convenient channel for all the guests to reach the final destination
- A special war room has been designed and set-up in Mumbai to not struggle with the logistics
- Ambani’s organized meals for 5,100 people of Udaipur for four consecutive days, three times a day, as a gratitude for the great city of Udaipur
- Due to the immense guest list which includes people from all over the globe, both of the families have booked at least five five-star hotels for a pleasant accommodation
- The Ex-First Lady of the United States Hilary Clinton and business tycoons like Henry Kravis has graced the wedding
- The wedding invitation of Isha Ambani was a two-tier floral box which had necklaces and precious stones and is estimated to be worth 300,000 INR
- The couple will be living in a 4,645 square meter sea facing apartment in Worli, Mumbai
- Beyonce’, the world’s biggest music icon right now has performed at the wedding. One of the Twitter users tweeted that you know your dad is rich when he hires Beyonce’ to perform.
So what are your views about this big fat Indian wedding?